Economy Longarm Quilting Services
Cross & Crown Longarm Quilting
Regular price $0.01
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION!
Already have your batting? Is an all-over meander good for you? Then our low-cost economy quilting services are what you are looking for. At 1 cent per square inch, getting your project quilted has never been more affordable.
Steps to purchase:
- 1. Enter the total square inches of your quilt in inches in the quantity box (multiply the length and the width for this number).
- 2. Complete the checkout process. Be sure and register for a customer account with a current phone number and email address!
- 4. Ship the quilt top, your batting, and your backing fabric, if not purchased from us, to
- Cross & Crown Longarm Quilting, c/o Jessica Carter, 78 Romie Drive, Jackson, TN, 38305
- 5. Please send us a tracking number when you ship your top to via email at email@example.com
- If you can, please print and fill out this form to send with your quilt. If you don't know how or don't have access to a printer, then be sure to include a note with your contact information and anything else you would like us to know!
Your tracking information will be confirmation that your quilt has been received.
- You will be invoiced for actual return shipping costs when the quilt top is completed.
Now it is time to turn your quilt top into a usable quilt! You only need to send me your quilt top, batting, and backing fabric. Or you can even purchase some of our wonderful quilt quality fabric for the back!
Terms for using economy quilting services
*Your backing must be sewn together or you must use a wide backing for your quilt. There should be at least four extra inches of backing fabric on all sides.
*You are responsible for return shipping. I will contact you when your quilt is finished and invoice you for return shipping.
*Your backing and quilt must be square.
*No trimming services are included.
*You are responsible to ship the batting and backing with your quilt or purchase it from me.
Economy quilting services do not include any extra personalized attention to your quilt.
We'd be happy to answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org