You have crafted an exquisite quilt top! Our quilting services offer highly competitive rates of 2 cents per square inch and include complimentary return shipping for most customers in the continental US.
Steps to purchase:
1. Enter the length and width of your quilt in inches.
2. Complete the checkout process. Be sure and register for a customer account with a current phone number and email address!
3. If you are able, please print and return this form with your quilt - do not worry if you are unable - just send a note with your quilt that includes your contact information and any special instructions.
4. Ship the quilt, batting, and backing fabric (4" larger than the top on all sides please!) if not purchased from us, along with your contact information and thread color preference to Cross & Crown Longarm Quilting, c/o Jessica Carter, 78 Romie Drive, Jackson, TN, 38305.
5. Please send us a tracking number when you ship your top to via email at email@example.com
Your tracking information will be confirmation that your quilt has been received.
Once your quilt is close to going on the frame, we may contact you and verify the details of your order, including quilt design selection and a thread color if your form or notes seem unclear.
If you are looking for a specific design not pictured here or would like light custom quilting, please contact me or leave a note on your order. I am happy to find a design that suits you!
Now it is time to turn your quilt top into a useable quilt! You only need to send me your quilt top, batting, and backing fabric. Or you can even purchase some of our wonderful batting and quilt quality fabric for the back!
We'd be happy to answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The designs are from Urban Elementz!
We are no longer accepting orders that need to be returned by Christmas. Any quilts sent to us from November 19 through the end of the year will be placed on our January calendar.